PewDiePie Interview: If I’m Number One on YouTube, Then There is No God

You may also like...

Your email address will not be published.

823 Responses

1. WaffleMan says:

i am trying to find something written or posted in 2014 with true evidence as to why pewdiepie is bad. personally im a big fan and i would like to try to find some genuine reasons as to why would an individual go as far as to actively hate such a nice guy. i am honestly having trouble though.

2. Carlos says:

DA FAQ IS THIS BULLSHIT.
    PEWDS WOULD NEVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!

• Jordan says:

Ahhh, nothing gets by you PewDiePie fans! Alright guys, they figured us out! They know this is a fake interview!

3. Mr. Bean says:

I seriously fucking doubt PewDiePie would say those things.

4. Jessica Ramspeck says:

Please stop the hatred on this amazing youtuber. He puts a lot of work into his videos sometimes and its what he loves. He loves his fans and his subscribers. This is so sad that you are trying to pull attention to this website by hating on someone so you can put something obviously fake in front of the online world. This is wrong and doesn’t deserve any attention

5. Anomy says:

Is this real!?!?!!!!

• p4rgaming is a faggot!!!!! says:

No. Scroll down in the comments to March 8, 2014 and read Jack (the author)’a comment or, just look at this.
      March 8, 2014 at 7:33 am
      Im a fucktard and i make fake articles cause im a 17 year old virgin that nobody likes
      That’s wut he said. Show that to everyone who doubts Pewds. *BROFIST*

6. Anomy says:

This Cant be real besides if he wanted a ” image
    to maintain” he wouldn’t want this to be out.

7. screwyou says:

How pathetic one have to be to make up such a disgusting interview just because he doesn’t like someone..

8. p4r is gay and fucking barells says:

WOT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK UR DOING U FUCKIN BARELLS? PEWDS WUD NEVA SAY THIS SHIT U STUPID NO LIFE FAGGOT VIRGIN LOSER GAY NERD UGLY CHILD RAPING FAGGOT! I AM GOING TO COME TO UR HOUSE TIE UP UR MOM N DAD THEN IM GOIN 2 RAPE UR SISTER IN FRONT OF THEM BURN HER BODY MAKE UR PARENTS EAT IT THEN IM GOIN 2 MAKE UR PARENTS FIGHT TO THE DEATH. THEN WICHEVA ONE LIVES IM GOIN 2 SHOOT N FEED 2 U. ALSO U WERE TIED UP AS WELL N HAD TO WATCH THIS! FUCK YOU FUCKING BARELL! UR A TERIBLE PERSON FOR RITING THIS FAKE ARTICLE! THIS IS FAKE! PEWDS IS A MUCH BETTER GUY THAN YOU! ALL HAIL PEWDIEPIE!

9. ThisCrapIsFu says:

This is freaking fake

10. Anonymous says:

so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake it actually hurt

11. Anonymous says:

what…the actual…f***?!

12. swaggyslime says:

WHAT THE FUCK!PEWDIEPIE WOULD NEVER SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!PEWDIEPIE IS SO NICE IN HIS VIDEOS LIKE IN HAPPY WHEELS I BALME THE BARELS EVERYON KILL THE BARELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Yay says:

What the fuck is this bullshit?! Pewds wouldn’t say that you mother fucker. That is totally offensive considering I am a big fan. Don’t mess with the BroArmy man. Fuck you and this fake interview. Pewds would never talk about his fans like that.

14. Anonymous says:

I think this “Jack” has severe dementia: you know, the type that turns you into a necromorph!

15. Anonymous says:

As I read this, I thought that it was okay. Hello, Famous Youtuber, Can’t believe the subscribers… But then something started to go down hill. Doing drugs? Hating the bros? Wait, what? You must be joking! I began to read more and more and every single word felt like a slap to the face. I knew it couldn’t be true. I mean, would a person who could easily have done a regular job and lead a normal life “waste” all of this time creating a new era of fans, t-shirts, jokes, videos, fanfictions, heartbreaks, joy, and laughs do this for… Money?
    What type of idiot would believe this?!
    I certainly do not, and I hope that true bros like me do as well! Brofist!

• Anonymous says:

Money is the only thing it’s about for PewDiePie. How many “bros” does he follow on Twitter? or Instagram? You guys aren’t his friend! All the bros are to him is a paycheck.

• Anonymous says:

thats generic bullshit, he doesnt follow back because he doesnt want to be consumed with tweets im sure thats respectable, and i watched pewdiepie from the beginning, he never did this for money and never will! you should realise how grateful he is on his first few videos and how he thanked us all the time, and DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE EFFORT HE PUTS INTO EDITING AND RECORDING you little ignorant fucker. I swear to god Pewdiepie loves his bros but he is just 1 person after all with 25+ MILLION bros, how the fuck do you expect him to follow us all on twitter, that WOULD TAKE A LOOONG TIME. Finally do you not see the amount he puts into charity drives and helping others, he lives in a NORMAL house, he still goes through the stress of editing daily to make us happy as bros and we are too ungrateful for even that, for the effort he goes through to make us smile, and so what if he gets money from ads, do you expect him to work free when he quit his job because he is more happier knowing he can support himself and marzia while having fun with us and for that he is a bro to me and will always be !

• Anonymous says:

Do you realize how much work every other Youtuber puts into their videos ? And for it all to be disregarded because the people at Google idol one cash cow. You little ignorant fucker, is Pewdiepie the only person on Youtube who has to record and edit videos ?

• Cienna Ayala says:

Um anonymous,in the commit where u said us “bros” are his um paycheck I got really pist. But when u said nice things about him in the other commits,I really didn’t get it. Are u a bro? Or r u a barrel? I’m a BRO! *Brofist* to all the bros in the bro army and all the bros who think the person white wrote this fake interview should go to jell and everyone who loves pewds!

• Cienna Ayala says:

Stupid auto correct I meant to write,the person who WROTE not white and I wrote HELL not jell. Stupid gay ass auto fucking correct

• ASS says:

you’re mom is a paycheck

• Nepeta says:

* bro fist *

• Anonymous says:

Exactly the same man lol

16. Splash-a-tic says:

As I read this, at first it seemed like it would be a nice little interview about Pewds. It was for the first few sentences. Hello, Thank you, I can’t believe I have these many subscribers… But then it went down-hill. And by “down-hill”, I mean down a steep cliff. I hate the bros, I only want money, I don’t care anymore… I’m sorry, but who exactly are you interviewing?
    Do you think that we are this dumb to believe this garbage?! Would someone just waltz up to a YouTube account, make funny videos, create a new era of publicity, T-shirts, loyal fans, jokes, quotes, memorable characters, friends… All for cash?
    I hope that any true bro like myself will know that this is not in the slightest bit of humanity true, and that Pewds would never say anything like this.
    Brofist!

17. Anonymous says:

Who the fuck do u think u r??

18. Anonymos says:

yeah sure. seriously, he cares about his fans u fake.

19. Anonymous says:

Oh look a uncyclopedia for IGN. Just what we need.

20. Anonymous says:

I smell uncyclopedia.

21. BlueFlare64 says:

Pewdiepie is supportive of his fans he even says he apprecites all the support hes gotten and hes not like that
    The dickhead who put this up is just jealous because pewdiepie gets more fame them him and pewdiepie doesnt have loads of money in one of his videos he said he couldnt even afford a christmas tree
    Also when he won king of the web he donated all the money to charity
    That shows how generous he is he puts other things before himself he does videos because he loves doing what he does and for the bros
    In his draw my life he said that he knew he wanted to do gaming videos not: “hey im going to make a channel about rape jokes” he even repeats to himslef “rapes jokes arent funny pewds”

SO, STOP REYING TO RUIN HIS REPUTARTION GET OFF THE INTERNET, GET A LIFE, STOP BEING A MORON AND GROW UP

22. Lizzypie says:

Fake, he would never say something like that. that’s bullshit!

23. bob says:

Wow this is so fake. No celeb would ever say this. I’m sorry I read this and i hope Pewdiepie sues you for deformation and slander of his character.

24. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Machinelf says:

“gorilla warfare” haha

• Not A Faggot says:

In Call of Duty? You must have to downs to believe anything this person says, and if it’s a joke, the only thing people laughed at is how butt hurt you are and undeniably retarded. I don’t care how old this is, you slander the nature of people who dedicated their lives and die for the United States and you’re here impersonating them and making it look like they let any retard in the military. Notice I’m not making any generalizations about you being a “12 year old little kid” or anything of the sort how you did to the OP, but by the looks of it – you have no knowledge of anything you’re saying, “About (me) “Gorilla Warfare” “Think you can get away with saying that shit to (me) over the Internet?” Are you PewDiePie? If you are, how are you also a US Top Sniper and a Marine if you’re from Sweden. Gorilla Warfare? You’ve trained in operations about apes, oh gee I sure am scared. “Think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Actually he can, even though this post isn’t directed toward you, I assure you, or if you’re such a patriot I would assume you already know anything he said in this post was against no laws of the United States or was it against any forum rules. You’re also threatening him, even though they may be empty threats, it is against the US law, and they would have to do a threat analysis, and if everything you say was true, you’d most likely be immediately detained. Beyond all this, you plan to kill someone because they didn’t “hold their fucking tongue”? If I’m reading this correctly: You’re a butt hurt, ex-navy seal, top sniper, who can’t spell Al-Qaeda, are trained in ape warfare, and are threatening to kill someone over the internet.

I’ve taken it upon myself to make your shopping list this week:
      Rope $5
      Folding Chair $20
      The look on your mom’s face? Priceless. (Although it was probably happiness that she got you out of her basement ;)

• Anonymous says:

If you took alittle time to listen to the general. And really know what it is to be a actual navy seal(not a 10 year old troll) you would know that being in the army, regardless of what type of group, you keep rude comments to yourself. even if this is true or false. Obviously false, because why would he put all time and effort into one video. Anyways, you’re not in the navy seals because in the army even if someone disrespects you, regardless of any reason, you shouldn’t threaten innocent or non-innocent people. You must be really young, Kiddo!

25. Inigomontoya says:

I don’t hate Pewdiepie and this interview goes too far. But, that doesn’t change the fact that he TOTALLY doesn’t deserve #1 and 22.000,000 subs. Why? His content sucks and there is WAYYYY better out there. But the worst thing is what the “BRO ARMY” that was once cool has turned into a ton of dumbass annoying little shitheads that are so blind and ignorant it’s painful. Yes, you obnoxious fans are the bane of YouTube. I cant wait till all of you dumbass fanboys commenting grow up and realize how stupid all this is and how stupid his videos are. You will… give it time.

• Nurse says:

Nothing with “bro” in its name was ever cool.

• Alex says:

You ass. You serious ass. You take that back. Right now. Ps. I am technically a fangirl. I have a love for pewdiepie. My heart has honestly broken into a thousand pieces after reading this interview, but that doesn’t change anything. Pewdiepie has helped me so much throughout the years. He TOTALLY DOES deserve most subscribers. Have you even watched his videos? Sure, some people don’t like them, but your opinion is totally biases. You don’t like him, so you say that he is an idiot. You say that his fans are idiots. You say that he doesn’t deserve this, but he does. All of those motgher fucking subscribers are subscribed because we like his videos. Not because we just wanted to see what would happen when we subscribed, because we fucking like his viedeos.
      So don’t you shitting say, for one shitting second that he doesn’t deserve #1. I don’t give a flying fuck as to if this is a true interview or not, he deserves #1.
      So fuck off.

• Cienna Ayala says:

Inigomontoya u little fucking bitch! How dare u say that shit about PewDiePie? Just out of curiousity, where do u live? I just wanna know because I wanna go there…and before I do I gotta bring a knife…just because I wanna kill u. Its like smosh 4 example. People say Once a Smosher,Forever a Smosher. And I love smosh just as much as I love pewdipeie. So, Once a Bro, always a Bro. And I love markiplier to. Why did I write that I love markiplier? Lol idk but I love smosh,markiplier and pewdiepie. And if anyone writes ANYTHING about any of them…i m gonna stab someone. Watch your back… (stabs someone) jk. But seriously, I will stab someone.

26. Anonymous says:

So stupid really? He even said in one of his videos that he hates saying that he is the largest youtuber.

27. Kanra says:

To those saying, “Fake,” no shit. Of course it’s fake. Anyone who reads this would know that. Okay? Quit writing it in the comments everyone knows.

28. Anonymous says:

Seems true

29. Jack says:

30. Mr Anonymous says:

Tut tut tut it actually seemed true til halfway through! U r freaking jealous that ur not rich like him u sir are just pathetic. Get a life.

31. JustABro says:

At first I was reading it seriously and then as soon as Pewds said he thought we were retards, I knew it was fake, plus PewDiePie’s English isn’t THAT good :P Brofist to the true bros and FUCK THIS WEBSITE.

32. Idk says:

Fellow Bros and Pewds fans! Do not give into this twerp! He is just making this interview to upset us and give him reaction! It is fake because I could never see Pewds doing this! FAKE I say! Again,he’s giving us reaction! Do not give in! ????
    BROFIST!!!

• Anonymous says:

You’ve been deceived all your life. Now that someone has finally shown you the light you close your eyes because it hurts to look at.
      Your fanatical devotion to a C-list internet celebrity has dulled your senses and left you unable to even communicate properly with other human beings let out create your own independent thoughts and ideas.
      You are a sheep, blindly following another into traffic, and I will be so very, very sad when the inevitable finally happens.

33. Anonymous says:

LOL SO MANY PEWDIE FAGS

34. Anonymous says:

:P why would you waste your time doing this?

35. Anonymous says:

i knew it

36. THIS IS A FUCKING FAKE….YOU ASSHOLES HATERS…..LOL GET A LIFE DUMBASSES MOTHERFUCKERS

37. LETS FIND THIS MOTHERFUCKERS HOUSE AND FUCKIN KILL THEIR PARENTS IN FRONT OF HIM

• Anonymous says:

I love how this commenter assumes that he’ll find the writer’s parents at his house, like not living with your parents is a really weird thing.

38. anonymous says:

So…Pewdiepie doesn’t believe in God.
    Does drugs every day.
    Hates his fans.
    And is a rich asshole.
    Right.
    This is obviously fake and anyone who is a Fan of Pewdiepie, or part of the “Broarmy” knows it.
    People watch Pewdiepie because he’s funny, and plays mostly horror games, just to entertain anyone who cares enough to watch him.
    It’s easy to sit behind a keyboard and make fun of other people, bully people, threaten people, but why?
    Why is it ANY of YOUR business what anyone else finds entertaining? Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean it’s stupid.
    People are so hateful, and it’s so sad. I’m sure there’s going to be at least one person who’s going to respond to this comment in a negative manner, but I don’t really care. I own my own house, my own car, have great friends, a fantastic career…and I watch Pewdiepie. I’m a “Bro”. And I believe this article is completely 100% fake.
    Be successful. Be happy. It drives people crazy.

39. Kevin says:

Pewdiepie call me than skype me

40. Kevin says:

Play happy wlees

41. Anonymous says:

this not true this is a fake interview. The pewdiepie vs sharika crap is bullshit as well sharika gots 3m views

42. You would go through all of this to simply hate on someone? Fuck you! Motherfuckers, you ass licking cunts, fuck you in the mouth! Get a life! Brofist and 028TRN Out bitches!

43. I don’t know what to say…
    I can’t say this is real but if it is?
    If Pewds is just only making videos for money?
    He makes 500.000$ in a year and more…
    I think this is 50% real and 50% fake…

44. Anonymous says:

Pewbs Would Never Say These Things. All Of His Followers Know How Pewbs Is In Real Would Never Say This.

45. LOL says:

Even if this is fake this just made my day. I seriously dont understand how screaming gets you so many subs.

• E Nigma says:

I tell you a secret dont tell anyone. This article is making fun of Pewpewdies fans

Looking at all comments bellow article its working too.

46. Anonymous says:

I love Leeds and there is no way that that, is the man pewdipie!

• Craig Morrison says:

True,pewds is awesome and helps me get through the day, so for the maker of this website, fuck you, fuck your mom, fuck your dad, and fuck yourself